It’s official. An end to very challenging period of my life. Don’t take me wrong I love challenges, but I don’t like losing my balance and I certainly didn’t expect everything that happened. The worst thing about it was losing control over my life, crises in almost all areas (except health), broken heart, trust and faith in bright future (for some time).
- I figured out what was wrong with all my love relationship in the past. It’s definitely huge;
- I finally realized what I should do with my professional life. It’s tricky to reach it, but I’m ready to work hard and I believe that I will get everything I need along the way;
- I appreciate much more everything I have in life and I don’t take for granted ability to provide for myself;
- I take responsibility for my life and I realize that everything I have has nothing to do with actions of others, if I happened to be in a hard situation I definitely did something for getting there;
- Everything is temporary. I never know what tomorrow brings and I’m learning to accept this. I’m also learning to live in a moment (make detailed plans on the other hand), appreciate things that I have even more, chances that I get and possibilities to make my life the way I want;
- I’ve learnt a lot about forgiveness;
- I realized that one can’t be happy if one lives only for his/her own sake. I never lived only for myself, but I didn’t know how deep this rule is;
- My past doesn’t define my future. There is always the possibility for positive change;
- Peace comes from within, it is useless to seek it elsewhere;
- Two people should be happy with their lives to be able to build healthy relationship;
- Love is not an emotion, it is so much more.
“Things don’t go wrong and break your heart so you can become bitter and give up. They happen to break you down and build you up so you can be all that you were intended to be.” ~ Samuel Johnson